Stronger Together. Duke Credit Union Stands Against Racism.
We Are Duke. Serving Members For Over Fifty Years.
When you spend your time, your energy, and your passion working/learning at Duke University or Duke Health, there's no better place to afford your life and manage your money than Duke University Federal Credit Union (Duke Credit Union). Duke Credit Union is managed and operated by Duke Employees. The Board of Directors are Duke Credit Union members. The entire team is committed to helping the Duke community afford life and fulfill their aspirations. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, we are dedicated to providing a financially secure and stable organization with products/services designed specifically for you.
Who is eligible to join?
- Employees of Duke University and Duke Health
- Students and Alumni of Duke University
- Retirees of Duke University and Duke Health
- Immediate Family Members of any of the above*
Afford Your Life. Join today!
- Membership: Become a member with a minimum deposit of $25 (your share of the organization).
- Ownership: By joining you are part owner of a not-for-profit financial cooperative.
- Value: Get better rates on loans, higher yields on savings and fewer fees than most banks.
- Technology: Access your account anywhere, anytime, online or via the mobile app.
- Local: Your money stays right here to help others in the Duke Community.
- Doing Good: Duke Credit Union financially supports Duke Children’s Hospital. In addition, we participate in many other Duke-wide initiatives. We are continuously seeking ways to give back and to support the community we serve.
*The field of membership shall be limited to Employees, Students, Alumni and Retirees of Duke University and Duke Health and members of their immediate family. Immediate family is defined as spouse (regardless of sexual orientation), children, sibling, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, parent, parents-in-law, aunt, uncle, grandparent, grandchildren or great-grandparents as well as step-parents, step-children, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships. The family member must be sponsored by a member who meets the field of membership criteria above.