A new way to view and manage your accounts is here!
Note: Your Member ID = Your Account Number, Your User ID = Your User Name
- Authenticate your account using Voice, Text or an Authentication App
- Use the 7-digit code within your text or email, Do Not Use the multi-digit 'from' number that appears
- If you don't want to be asked for codes in the future be sure to check the box - "Don't ask for codes again while using this browser"
Two-Factor Authentication is a security measure that allows you to request a one-time access code to log in to digital banking. The code enhances the security by creating an added layer on top of your unique username and password. This security process helps to verify you and better protect your credentials and the accounts you can access. *Look for 7-digit code within the text message, do not use the 5-digit "from" number*
When I log into digital banking, do I need to get a confirmation code every time I log in?
No. Check the “Don’t ask for codes again on this computer” box if you do not want to receive a confirmation code or phone call each time you log in. If you prefer to input a confirmation code with each use, you can leave the box unchecked or use the 2-Factor Authentication app to deliver the code.
Note: If you ever want to remove a device and reset your security settings, you can change them in settings once logged in to digital banking.
How can I log in to digital banking if I can't get a verification code through text message?
Two-Factor authentication uses a unique one-time access code to verify identity and log on to digital banking. If you are unable to receive text (SMS) messages, you can choose to receive your access code via a phone call.
- On the verification code screen click Try another way located beneath the Verify button
- Select Phone Call and click Next
- You will receive an automated phone call that will provide your access code (Have a pen and paper ready)
- Return to the verification code screen
- Enter your access code and click Verify