Did you know you can use the Duke Credit Union Mobile App to deposit a paper check?
- Log in to the Duke Credit Union Mobile App and tap the i-Mobile Deposit icon.
- Choose the account you want to deposit to (Savings, Draft/Checking/Debit, etc).
- Enter the amount on the paper check.
- Endorse the back of the check by printing "For Deposit Only".
- Snap photos of the front and the back of the endorsed check by tapping on the icons.
- Tap the "Submit" icon for the deposit. If anything needs to be adjusted, follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to verify your entries before completing the deposit.
- The “Making Deposit” screen will show while your check is being processed. Wait for the
“Success” notification before closing the app.
- You will then receive an email confirming the deposit. Although your deposit has been accepted, normal holds will apply and all funds may not be immediately available unless the amount deposited is under your daily hold limit.
Additional features of the Duke Credit Union Mobile App:
- Securely access your account with your fingerprint
- Get quick balance updates
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Card Controls - turn your debit and credit cards on/off
- Set travel alerts (select Card Controls Tab - select Schedule Travels)
- My Money Manager
- Apply for a loan
- ATM Locations
*The Mobile Deposit feature is conveniently available within the Duke Credit Union mobile app for qualified Duke Credit Union members using an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad (version 3 or higher), iPad Mini or Android device. To qualify for iMobile deposit, members must meet the following criteria: 18 years of age or older, banking relationship with Duke Credit Union for at least 90 days, account in good standing, iAccess account, direct deposit (to savings or checking). Questions? Read our Mobile Deposit FAQ page.