What is iPay QuickPay?
iPay QuickPay is a voice-driven capability that enables members to access certain information about bill pay on an Alexa-enabled device. The integration of iPay Bill Pay QuickPay with Amazon’s Alexa allows you to use simple voice commands to securely and quickly make a bill payment, review scheduled payments, and request basic information about payment history.
What are the requirements to use iPay QuickPay?
Account holders need a smartphone (device) with the Alexa App installed, an Amazon account, and any Alexa-enabled device.
How can subscribers enroll in iPay QuickPay?
Members need an iBill pay account to start using iPay QuickPay. Then the Alexa skill must be enabled.
- Log in to Duke Credit Union’s iAccess banking site – Click on the iPay Bill Pay Tab.
- Select the My Account Tab.
- Got to the Voice Bill Pay section, and select the Add Alexa
- Answer the challenge phrase questions.
- Enter credentials and submit (this completes the online set up).
- Within the Alexa App on your device, search for the iPay QuickPay Skill in the Amazon Skill Store and choose Enable.
- When prompted, enter the credentials created in bill pay to begin linking your bill pay account to iPay QuickPay.
- Create a 4-digit PIN that will be requested each time iPay QuickPay is launched.
- Authorize the account link (select I agree, Link Account to complete the account linking process).
- Acknowledge the related Alexa policies.
- Now you may say “Alexa, start iPay QuickPay”.
- Use Alexa to start the bill pay feature – say “Alexa, start iPay QuickPay”.
- Authenticate access using the established four-digit PIN.
- Make a payment by speaking the payee name, the payment amount, and the payment date.
PLEASE NOTE: You must speak the payee name the exact same way it was entered into the system